Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- a) ‘Our Website’ or ‘the Website’ means www.EduThreads.com.au.
b) ‘Products and/or Services’ means the products and/or services supplied by EduThreads to You, either directly or via the Website or social media.
b) ‘We’, ‘Us’ and ‘Our’ means EduThreads Pty Ltd (“EduThreads”) and includes EduThreads successors or assigns.
c) ‘You’ and ‘Your’ means the person or entity to whom Products and/or Services are supplied.
2) Acceptance of Terms
3) Proper Use
- a) You are responsible for the security of Your password(s) and agree to keep any password(s) confidential.
b) You shall not use the Website for any illegal purpose, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations, including those relating to ownership and copyright.
c) You shall not engage in any action or intentionally use the Website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website, or impair EduThreads ability to provide Products and/or Services to others.
d) You shall not compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas, personal or sensitive information.
e) We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the Website and make no warranty or representation that use of the Website will be error free.
You will be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, loss, and/or costs, including legal fees, incurred by Us arising from any infringement by You of the Terms and Conditions set out herein.
- a) EduThreads reserve the right to change any part of these Terms & Conditions without notice and Your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of any modification. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions.
b) EduThreads may, at its sole discretion, modify or remove any part of the Website or Products and/or Services without warning.
c) EduThreads shall not be liable for any action, damages, loss and/or costs arising from any modification or removal to the Website or Products and/or Services.
- a) All intellectual property of EduThreads including but not limited to: trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website, remain the property of EduThreads.
b) By using the Website You agree to respect the intellectual property rights of EduThreads and shall not from copy, download, transmit, reproduce, print, or exploit for commercial or non-commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.
7) Limitation of Liability
- a) EduThreads limits its liability for any loss or damage attributable to the provision of the Website and its Services.
b) In particular, EduThreads shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including without limitation, any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data arising out of Your use of the Website or Products and/or Services.
c) Nothing within these Terms & Conditions will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of EduThreads, its employees or agents.
8) Third Parties
- a) The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and We accept no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content.
b) Inclusion of hyperlinks to third party websites does not imply any acceptance or endorsement of views, statements or information contained within those websites.
10) General Provisions
- a) These Terms & Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia as it is applied to agreements entered into and performed within that state.
b) If any provision within these Terms & Conditions is held to be void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from these Terms & Conditions and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
c) For additional assistance with the Website please email EduThreads support at info@EduThreads.com.au.
- EduThreads warrants all goods it sells to the full extent of the warranties provided by the manufacturer of those goods, and the rights provided under consumer guarantees. EduThreads will gladly accept the return or exchange of any item covered by such warranty that is defective as a result of the manufacturing or delivery process.
- Actual warranty period will vary depending on the type of goods. Please refer to the product page or contact our customer support at email@example.com.