Exchange and Returns Policy
If you have ordered the wrong size or item, or have changed your mind about what you have ordered, eduThreads are more than happy to process and exchange or organise a store credit for you. Please ensure that all the following criteria are met to be eligible to make an exchange/return:
- An exchange/return must be lodged in our online system within 10 business days of receiving your items.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and still have tags attached.
- Returns for store credit will be at the value of the item, excluding any postage paid.
- Exchanges will be for the value of the item being exchanged. If you exchange for an item of a higher value, you will need to pay the difference.
- eduThreads will pay the shipping to return the item to our HQ and send out the new item. This free exchange is limited to one exchange/return per order, unless the item is defective. For example, if you order a size 4, but want to exchange it for a size 6, eduThreads will cover all shipping costs. If you then receive the size 6 and decide you would prefer a different colour, you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping the item to us, as well as the cost of shipping the new item to you.
- You must send back the original item for which the exchange/return was generated within 10 business days of receiving the new items. Failure to return the item to us will result in your account being blocked for further purchases until we receive the items.
- Returns or exchanges for items shipped to school via our Free Delivery to School postage option will be shipped to the school at the next earliest shipping date. If you would prefer your item to arrive sooner, or to be shipped to a different address you will be responsible for shipping costs.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept exchanges or returns on special order custom items such as leavers garments unless the item is faulty. These items are made to order and are customised in a way that we are unable to re-sell them. Please use the sample garments provided to your school/centre to ensure you get the right fit.